SHE KICKS FOOTBALL ACADEMY
Rules, Regulations and Codes of Conduct
We value your faith in us and to ensure the safety of your child and the smooth functioning of the academy, SKFA has framed the rules and regulations for the children, parents and the coaches. We request you to adhere to the following rules and regulations of SKFA:
1. General Rules
- Any girl or boy aged between 7 to 14 years old can be a player in the She Kicks Football Academy (SKFA). The other age category, i.e., 14-18, is only for the GIRLS.
- The maximum number of players for one coach, during the training sessions depends on the age group of players. The numbers cannot exceed 20 for players between 11-14 years old, 18 for players age 7-10.
- Every player must complete and submit the Registration Form & Declaration form, before starting any activities.
- SKFA admission will be on first come, first serve basis.
- Every player is required to abide by the rules and regulations of SKFA.
- Every player must behave in a friendly manner and create a positive atmosphere. Any problem has to be reported to the Coach, personally or in front of the team.
- Players of SKFA are not allowed to smoke, drink alcohol or use any drugs.
- The absence of players without any information or authorization from the Coach is unacceptable. Any such unauthorized absences will be investigated to find out the reason.
- Players selected to represent SKFA in games are required to attend and be available to play.
- Activities and venue may change depending on weather conditions or circumstances and in such case, SKFA will ensure that the program is rescheduled and a suitable alternative is provided.
- Neither SKFA nor its employees, coaches and staff will be held responsible in case of any eventuality, resulting in injury/death while playing/training.
- SKFA will not be responsible for any personal loss/damage of any kind.
- By signing the registration form, you agree to the use of your child’s name/photograph by SKFA for its promotion/advertisement on its social media and website.
- Registration fee is a one-time payment which includes 1 set of jersey, shorts and stockings. If you require additional training kit, it will be charged separately.
- The registration fee and monthly fee is non-refundable.
- The monthly fee should be submitted before the 8th of every month.
- Submission of the monthly fee is mandatory irrespective of the number of days your child attends the training sessions in a month.
2. Parents, Guardians & Supporters Code of Conduct
- During the training sessions and games, parents, guardians and supporters should avoid contact with the player to allow them to fully concentrate.
- During the training sessions and games, parents, guardians and supporters should never enter the field.
- Parents, guardians and supporters should always show respect to match officials, the coaches and assistant, and also applaud the opposition as well as their own team.
- Parents or guardians should always pay fees promptly.
- She Kicks Football Academy will not refund any money for a small period of absence by a player. In case of sickness or long-term injury parents or guardians should contact the coach to give information about the likely absence time. If the absence is expected to be longer than 3 weeks; the fees amount will have to be discussed with the coach.
- Parents or guardians should always inform the coach of the team about any absence of the player.
- In case of withdrawing the child from SKFA, parents or guardians must let SKFA know either by phone call or an email.
- Parents or guardians should respect the coach’s decision at all times and give the coach and players their full support. In case of any problems, they should talk to the coach of SKFA.
- All SKFA activities are after the school hours. Parents or guardians are responsible for transporting to and from the training and the matches.
3. Players Code of Conduct
- Every single player of SKFA should have medical clearance and parent’s or guardian’s approval to take part in the training sessions and matches.
- As a player of She Kicks Football Academy you should:
a. Set and maintain a high level of good conduct and behaviour, both on and off the field of play.
b. Always wear shin pads protection,
c. Before, during and after the training, always help the coaches with training equipment,
d. Pay attention to the coach and never talk whilst they are giving instructions,
e. Be prepared to learn and to concentrate fully during training,
f. Report any injuries immediately to the coach,
g. Not contact parents, guardians or supporters during the training sessions and matches,
h. In your free time practice technique and tricks learned during the training sessions,
i. Football equipment which players use is owned by SKFA and must be treated with respect. After the matches or training sessions, the equipment must be handed back to the coach, except for any equipment which parents or guardians have paid for.
4. Coaches Code of Conduct
- Always have a contact number with you at a match or training event for all your players.
- Stay in attendance at a match or training event, until the last player has safely left for home with their parents or guardians.
- Inform all players and their parents or guardians, of their selection or non-selection for a match.
- Inform players and their parents or guardians of the address where a match or training event is taking place and at what time it starts and finishes.
- Ensure the well being and safety of every player, above all other considerations.
- Respect the rights, dignity, worth and opinions of all players as well as officials, parents or guardians and the opposition.
- Encourage and guide players to accept responsibility for their own behaviour and performance.
- Ensure that the activities you direct or advocate are appropriate for the age, maturity, experience and ability of the players.
- Always display high standards of behaviour and be a positive role model for players, parents or guardians and spectators alike.
- Help the players to recognize good performance and not just good results.
- Co-operate fully with other people/specialists in the best interests of the player (e.g. Club officials, other coaches, doctors, physiotherapists etc).
- Advise the Board of She Kicks Football Academy if any approach is made to you by another club who wish to offer one of your players a trial or transfer.
- Never use inappropriate, foul or abusive language or tolerate such language from players, parents or guardians or spectators.
- Never discriminate against any player, parent or guardian or spectator (including from opposition teams) by reason of gender, sexual orientation, racial origin, nationality, religious beliefs, ability, disability or economic status.
- Never show unacceptable favouritism to any individual player.
- Do not punish or belittle a player for losing a match or making mistakes.
- Never smoke, drink or use banned substances whilst actively working with players.
5. Internal Awards
- Internal Player’s award in She Kicks Football Academy are:
b. Player of the month,
c. Gift awards.
- Only the Board and the Coach of She Kicks Football Academy can decide who will receive an award.
6. Final Rules and Regulations
- She Kicks Football Academy Board can amend rules, regulations and code of conduct at any stage after parents or guardians have been informed.
- Not following the points of SKFA rules, regulations and code of conducts may lead to dismissal from the She Kicks Football Academy.
- Once every 6 months coaches have to organise a meeting with parents or guardians to discuss player achievement and to set goals.